Brian Altemus is an American actor, known for his work in Never Rarely Sometimes Always (2020)and Grand Army (2020). The actor has not disclosed much about his personal life as he prefers to stay a low key life. He is in the initial phase of his career, with a lot of movies coming through his way.
|Birthday||October 18, 1999|
|Age||21 years old|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Net Worth||$2 million USD|
10 facts on Brian Altemus
- Brian Altemus was born in the year 1999 and he was born and raised in the United States of America by his parents.
- Brian celebrates his birthday every year on the 18th of October. As of 2020, the actor is 21 years of age.
- Altemus has a well-built muscular body with a decent height. He stands 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing around 75 kgs and he has biceps of size 13 inch.
- Altemus is an actor by profession, recently entering the movie industry. To date, he has only been involved in two acting projects.
- Before coming to the acting profession, Brian worked as a model for several years. Furthermore, he also worked in a few commercials as well.
- The relationship status of Brian is unknown. He might have girlfriends in the past, but we are unaware of his present relationship.
- Despite being new in the acting career, Altemus has a good sum of net worth. In fact, as per the sources, he has an estimated net worth of $2 million USD.
- To date, the actor is not available on Wikipedia. Having said that, there are various sites on the web that provides slight bio and career details of Altemus.
- Altemus loves interacting with his fans and followers using various social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook as well. He constantly shares his photos via those platforms.
- You can follow Brian on Instagram @brianaltemus where he has around 58.7k followers.