Bronagh Tumulty is a famous journalist. Currently, she is a reporter for WGN TV. Previously, she has worked in reputed channels and organizations like KUTV, BBC News, and D Magazine.
Tumulty is a native to Ireland who moves to the UK for education. She gained a degree in psychology and moved to South Korea. There, she worked as an English teacher for about 1.5 years.
After that, Bronagh moved to South America and found her passion for journalism. At the same time, she was accepted by the University of Sheffield, UK. The lady began her career as a radio reporter and ended up in WGN TV.
|Age||25-35 years old|
|Education||University of Sheffield|
10 Facts on Bronagh Tumulty [WGN]
- Bronagh Tumulty is an American journalist. She is a news reporter for the WGN TV in Chicago.
- The reporter does not have a Wikipedia or IMDb. However, several online sites have details on her personal and professional life.
- Moving on, Tumulty is an Irish immigrant. She stayed in several counties like Korea and China. As of now, she is based in Chicago.
- Bronagh is between 25-35 years old. But she has not yet disclosed any info on her birthday and sun sign.
- Additionally, the woman is beautiful. She has a decent height of about 5 feet 6 inches.
- The relationship status of Tumulty is single. She does not yet have a boyfriend but will find one in the mere future.
- Coming to family, Bronagh is blessed. She has wonderful parents and awesome siblings. Besides, not many details on them are found.
- The journalist is quite educated and smart. She acquired education from the University of Liverpool and the University of Sheffield.
- Tumulty is a journalist by profession. She is an employee to WGN TV and earns a hefty salary. However, the details are not available.
- Talking about social media, Bronagh is active on Instagram and Twitter. She has decent fan followers on her accounts.