Bronislwa Wroclawski is a popular actor. He is mostly recognized for his theatre work.
|Birthday||August 31, 1951|
|Age||68 Years Old|
Bronislaw is also a film and television actor. Additionally, he is also an educator or teacher. During his working years, he has won several awards. He has won the award ” Head of Department of Culture and Arts of Provincial Office” in 1988.
Wroclawski is known for his work in the movie King Size released in the year 1988.
10 Facts – Bronislaw Wroclawski
- Bronislaw Wroclawski was born on August 31 in the year 1951. He is 68 years of age.
- The actor has an average height. He has a healthy body weight. Neither his height nor weight numbers are known.
- Bronislaw is a senior actor and has a massive net worth. But he has not yet disclosed his estimated net worth or income.
- Bronislaw may be a married man. But we could not find his wife details on his Wikipedia page. Nor have we found anything related to his relationship in any other site on the internet.
- Parents’ info are also not available. He has kept his family life hidden from the public eyes. So there is no information that could be found about his parents and family.
- Wroclawski is a graduate student from the Acting Department of the Polish National Film, Television, and Theatre School Leon Schiller in Lodz. He graduated in the year 1973.
- Born in Lodz, Poland, and raised there, he has Polish nationality.
- According to his biography, he is mainly remembered for his acting in 3 monodramas named Wake up and feel the taste of coffee, Sex, ashes & rock n roll, and Thrusting nails into the floor.
- He has worked as the dean at Acting Department of the Polish National Film, Television, and Theatre School Leon Schiller in Lodz from the year 1996 to 2002 and again from 2008 to 2012.
- He is not active in social media apps.