Casey Hudson is a popular video game developer who is known for his work on several BioWare’s videogames. Most importantly, the mass effect trilogy as a game director based on third-person role-playing shooter video games.
After completing his higher studies, Casey has joined the Canadian Video game developer Bioware with credits as a technical artist on various games including MDK-2. He finally announced that he has been returning to Bioware and replaced Aaryn Flynn as General Manager for the studio in 2017.
|Net Worth||$16 million|
|Education||Triton High School|
I’m forever thankful to have been hired by @DoktorZee and @RayMuzyka back in those early days. What an incredible adventure it’s been to work on so many fun projects with such great people! #BioWare25 https://t.co/HyRKOB20Ho
— Casey Hudson (@CaseyDHudson) February 1, 2020
10 Facts on Casey Hudson
- Casey Hudson’s exact date and year of birth are not revealed on the internet. By looking at his profile and pictures, his age is estimated at around 25-30 years old.
- He resides in Canada and holds a Canadian nationality.
- Speaking about his physique, Casey appears to be quite tall in stature. Although, his actual height and body weight is still not updated in the media.
- Moving on to his net worth 2020, Casey has earned enough money from Bioware’s videogames. His current net worth is estimated to be around $16 million according to networthpost.org. However, his annual salary is still under assessment.
- He is available on Twitter and Linkedin except Instagram with a good number of followers.
- His name is listed on Wikipedia.
- Describing his family background, Casey hasn’t disclosed his parent’s details and sibling’s identity on the internet. It looks like he is quite secretive about his personal life.
- Explaining his academics details, he has earned a degree in mechanical engineering according to Wikipedia.
- Is He Married? Well, According to blogbioware.com, Casey is married. Sadly, he hasn’t shared his wife details in the media. We came to find out that he has two children and living a very happy life together. He has mentioned his gratitude towards Bioware and his team members.
- In 2015, Microsoft has announced that Casey has joined their video game productions as a creative director.