Celine Held is an American Filmmaker, talented writer, and 27-year-old actor. Celine and her husband Logan George, as a filmmaking duo were making noticeable ripples in the filmmaking industry. Celine claimed that she always felt more artistic and creative with her husband and collaborated on many films together.
In 2018, Caroline wrote and directed an impressive short drama “Caroline”. The short movie won 11 national awards and was nominated for 6 international titles. Since then, she has written and directed “Lockdown” (2019) and “Topside” which is to be released later in 2020.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth||USD $250,000|
10 facts on Celine Held:
- Celine Held is an award-winning filmmaker born in 1993. We have not been able to make out the exact birth date and place of our 26-year-old star.
- She is currently married to Logan George, who is very humble and the more creative out of the duo according to Celine.
- Celine has an average height of 5 feet and 6 inches. Her blonde hair and her smile although is definitely not average in beauty.
- Celine is estimated to have a financial net worth of USD $250,000 from her career as an actor and a filmmaker.
- We can see her mini-biography on sites such as IMDB and NetworthPost. She does not have her own wiki yet.
- Information on Celine’s parent’s identity is kept anonymous. We do not have reliable information on that topic.
- Currently, we do not have exact information on Celine’s body weight and her measurements.
- Details about her early life and her level of education are not posted by any sources.
- She currently holds American citizenship and comes from a white ethnic background.
- We can find Celine on Instagram @celineheld_ where she posts short clips of her filmmaking process and beautifully captured pictures. She does not seem to have a public Twitter account.