Chezzi Denyer is a television host and producer from Australia, born on November 9, 1979. She is primarily known as a host for Mummy Time TV. When she is off the camera, she is the wife of Grant Craig Denyer and mother of two girls, Sailor and Scout.
Know more about Chezzi, who recently welcomed her third children, Mary Mae on Sunday.
|Birthday||November 9, 1979|
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches|
|Profession||Producer and Host|
|Husband||Grant Craig Denyer|
|Children||Scout Denyer, Sailor Denyer|
Who Is Chezzi Denyer’s Family And Children
Chezzi Denyer is a mother of three children. Recently, she welcomed her thirds child named Mary Mae on February 28, 2021. She and her husband Grant Craig Denyer parents their first two offsprings, namely, Scout Denyer and Sailor Denyer.
Denyer and her hubby, Grant are married for 11 years since 2010, and they are cherishing their matrimonial tie over the moon.
Chezzi Denyer Age, Height, Husband, and Instagram
Chezzi Denyer is currently 41 years old. She was born in 1980 in Australia, and she lights her birthday candle on November 9 every year.
Chezzi is active on her Instagram account. She has her Instagram account verified under the username @chezzidenyer, where she enriches over 74.1k followers. Also, she has made more than 2.3k posts until today.
10 Facts You Should Know About Chezzi Denyer
- Chezzi Denyer was born on November 9, 1979. She was 41 years old in 1979.
- She is active on Instagram. She has over 74k followers and 2.3k regular posts.
- She has an average height of 5 feet and 4 inches.
- In 2010, Chezzi got married to her colleague, Grant Craig Denyer.
- She describes herself as a housewife, freelance, producer, farmer, and a mummy of two delights.
- Chezzi resides on a farm outside of Bathurst in New South Wales.
- She was 15-year-old when she got her first job at the local radio station of Bathurst.
- Chezzi likes to be called by her nickname Chezzi. Some of her other possible nicknames included Cereal, Celery, and CheZZAAH!
- She has a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Broadcast Journalism, and Theatre Media.
- Chezzi worked at Prime TV Newsroom without getting paid for two years.