Chloe Gilliland is a former gymnast. She is known to finish first all-round in the Australian Junior Championships in 2005.
|Birthday||August 25, 1990|
|Age||29 years Old|
|Height||5 Feet and 1 inch|
Chloe had also finished the first all-around in the Commonwealth Games in 2006 Melbourne. She has also taken part in Australia’s team in the 2007 World Championship. In addition, she has won Commonwealth Champion 2 times.
Chloe is now known as a gymnastic coach and choreographer.
10 Facts on Chloe Gilliland
- Chloe Gilliland was born on the 25th of August 1990. The former gymnast is now 29 years of age and soon will be 30 on August 25, 2020.
- Gilliland has a height of 5 feet and 1 inch. The weight of the choreographer is not known. However, observing from her images, she seems to have managed weight.
- The salary and the net worth details of a former gymnast are not known. However, winning the championships and being the part of the national team she has earned some amount of net worth.
- Chloe is now a married woman. Her husband’s name is Jeremy Gilliland. There are no details found about her marriage date. the couples are blessed with a son named Eddison Gilliland.
- The family details of the gymnast coach are not known. Wikipedia has no information about her parents and family.
- Gilliland completed her studies from Moreton Bay College. She got her training from Queensland Insitute of Sport.
- Chloe was born and raised in Brisbane, Australia. The former gymnast holds Australian nationality.
- Gilliland made her first international debut from the 2006 Commonwealth Games.
- Recently, the gymnast has spoken about the abuse story through social media. She exclaimed to be abused by being remarked as heavy by her coaches while training.
- Chloe is actively seen on Instagram. Her Instagram account has 458 followers. However, her Instagram account is private.