Chris J Gordon is a British actor. He is popular for his role as Donte in the 2020 series “Get Even”.
|Name||Chris J Gordon|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Education||Identify School of Acting|
Get Even is a newly released BBC TV series. Chris plays the role of one of the main character’s boyfriend.
Furthermore, Gordon’s other notable works include BAiL and King Gary.
10 Facts on Chris J Gordon
- Chris J Gordon is a new coming British actor. He around the age of early 20’s. However, his birthday and zodiac sign are off the web.
- Following his bio, Chris is a native of London, Britain. Hence, his nationality is British. Furthermore, he belongs to black ethnicity.
- The actor stands at a height of 5 feet and 8 inches tall. Likewise, he weighs 67kg on the scale. Moreover, he has black hair and brown eye colour.
- As for now, there is no Wikipedia page under the name Chris J Gordon. Similarly, we were unable to gather information about his parents and other family members.
- Currently, there is no evidence that Gordon may be dating someone. He has kept his girlfriend and relationship status hidden from the public.
- From an early age, Chris had a passion for acting. As a matter of fact, he trained at Identify School of Acting for 3 years. Moreover, he completed his A-levels in theatre studies from Greycoat hospital.
- According to his IMDb profile, Chris officially debuted into the acting business in 2018 with the TV series King Gary. He was seen in a small role as The Delivery Driver.
- Recently, he joined the TV series “Get Even”. Furthermore, Gordon was seen as the character of Donte this time.
- We speculate that Chris is worth a decent amount of fortune with his acting career. However, his net worth is currently under review.
- You can follow the actor on both Instagram and twitter as @chrisjgordan. To date, he has amassed 720 followers on Instagram.