Christopher John Nilan (born February 9, 1958) is a former professional ice hockey player who is now a radio presenter. He played for the Chicago Blackhawks and the New York Rangers. The Montreal Canadiens, the Boston Bruins, and the New York Rangers were among the teams that Nilan represented in the National Hockey League (NHL) throughout his career, which spanned from 1980 to 1992. He was a member of the Montreal Canadiens when they won the Stanley Cup in 1986. He was affectionately known as “Knuckles” and was well-known for his proclivity for fighting. This biography of Nilan is featured extensively in Alex Gibney’s documentary film ‘The Last Gladiators’, which premiered at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival.
Chris Nilan Net Worth : $ 750 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Chris Nilan Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Chris Nilan’s Salary / Income:
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
Chris Nilan Wiki
|Full Name||Chris Nilan|
|Net Worth||$750 thousand|
|Date Of Birth||February 9, 1958|
|Place Of Birth||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
|Profession||Ice hockey player|
|Nicknames||Chris Nilan, Nilan, Chris|
Chris Nilan FAQ
- How did Chris Nilan get so rich?
- What is Chris Nilan Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Chris Nilan Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Chris Nilan make per day?
- How much Chris Nilan Net Worth ?
- How Chris Nilan become rich ?
- How does Chris Nilan make money ?
- What is Chris Nilan Income ?
- How much Chris Nilan Salary ?
- How old is Chris Nilan Age ?
- How tall is Chris Nilan Height ?