Christi Pirro is a law clerk as well as a lawyer. She is very famous for being Jeanine Pirro’s daughter. Her mother, Jeannie is a television host and author who even used to serve as New York State judge, prosecutor, and politician previously.
|Birthday||June 23, 1985|
|Profession||Law Clerk, Lawyer|
|Parents||Jeanine Pirro, Albert Pirro|
|Net Worth||$100 thousand – $1 million|
|Education||University of Pennsylvania, University of Pennsylvania Law School|
Who is she dating in 2020? People have been questioning her love life and the answer is that Christi Pirro doesn’t have a boyfriend. Is she married? Yes, she doesn’t have a boyfriend because Christi Pirro is already married to her husband, Zak Schwarzman. This is why she is well-known as Cristine Pirro Schwarzman now.
10 Facts on Christi Pirro:
- Christi Pirro was born on June 23, 1985, and thus, her current age is 35 years as of 2020.
- Moreover, she has an estimated net worth ranging in between $100 thousand and $1 million.
- To read Christi Pirro’s bio, you need to visit her official LinkedIn page as there is no Wikipedia page as well as wiki sites available under her name.
- As she was born in Rye, New York, United States of America, her nationality is considered American.
- Moving on to Christi Pirro’s Instagram profile, she has a private account where her username is @cfp123, and she has around 579 followers in total.
- Currently, we are unknown about her height, weight, and also other body measurements.
- Talking about her education, Christi Pirro had completed her BA degree in Political Science and Communications from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Furthermore, she had completed her JD degree from the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- According to Quick Celeb Facts, her ethnicity is white, and she has a brother whose name is Alexander Pirro.
- Moving on to her wedding details, she and her husband, Zak were married at House Island, Portland Harbor, on August 19, 2017.