Claire Danes is a well-known American actress best known for her appearance in Homeland (since 2011) and Stardust (2007). The recipient of four Golden Globe Awards and three Emmy Awards is a family person.
|Age||41 years old|
|Height||5 feet & 4 inch|
|Parents||Carla Danes/ Christopher Danes|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Children||Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy & Rowan Dancy|
Claire is happily married to her husband for years and has two lovely children with her husband, Hugh Dancy. The couple is often pictured together with their children in public.
Here are some interesting facts about Den’s family.
10 Facts About Claire Danes’ Children
1. Claire Danes is a popular American actress and a housewife. She is a loving wife to husband Hugh Dancy and a caring mother to three children.
2. Born in the year 1979, Clari Dens celebrates her birthday on the 12th of April. She is currently 41 years old. Her son, Cyrus Michael Christopher Dany is 7 years old and Rowan Dancy is 1 year old.
3. Claire Danes’ husband, Hugh Dany is currently is 44 years old. He was born on 19 June 1975.
4. Hugh Dancy is an English actor. He is best known for his role as Will Gramham in NBC’s TV series titled Hannibal and Thomas Novachek in stage play Fur.
5. Born in Manhattan, New York, Claire Danes holds an American nationality. While her husband is a British national. Their child is eligible for both the American and British citizenship.
6. Claire Danes and her husband Hugh Dancy are married since 2009. The couple dated for three years before getting married in France in a private ceremony in September 2009.
7. Claire and Hugh Dancy have a single child together, son Cyrus Michael Christopher Dany.
8. Claire is one of the richest American actresses. As of 2020, her net worth is estimated at $30 million. Well, her children are born with a silver spoon in their mouth.
9. Claire made most of her fortune through the TV show, Homeland. Her annual earnings are estimated at $5.5 million.
10. You can follow the actress on Instagram. Her children are too young to have a social media page.