Colette Provencher is 60 years of age at the moment, even though she looks incredibly young.
Colette Provencher is a Canadian TV presenter who is best known for being the weather present in TVA based in Montreal. Born in Trios-Rivieres, the TV host celebrates her birthday on February 21 every year. Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
Colette Provencher Husband: Is She married?
Colette Provencher’s married life is still under review and will be updated soon.
An individual who prefers to keep her personal life out of her professional one, Colette doesn’t really talk much about her husband and family. Hence, we do not know if she has any children or not. She is undoubtedly a great mother if she does.
Is The TV Host Colette On Wikipedia?
Yes, Colette Provencher does have a very well-written Wikipedia biography. However, it does lack her personal stuff.
A veteran on TV, Colette Provencher has been delivering the weather presentation for more than three decades now. She is one of the most known faces on the news department who has been presenting weather forecasts since the 1980s.
EN VIDÉO – Une boule lumineuse derrière Colette Provencher pendant son intervention. http://t.co/hAvAcoQ5Nq
— TVA nouvelles (@tvanouvelles) October 3, 2014
Some Unknown Facts on Colette Provencher
- Colette Provencher is a Canadian TV host who is very much known for her weather presentation for the TVA news channel based in Montreal, Quebec.
- However, her salary and net worth remain a mystery for now. We are keeping tabs on them.
- It is quite difficult for a person who wants to keep her personal life off the limelight to know about her family.
- Moreover, Provencher has special training on meteorology at Environment Canada.
- Unfortunately, you won’t find her on Instagram, Twitter, or social media of any sort. She does appear on TVA Nouvelles at 6 PM and 10 PM.
- Prior to weather forecasting, Colette worked as a local model as well. She later relocated to Montreal and started serious steps on TV presenting.