Diandra Lyle is an American actress famous for playing the role of Louise in American Women and Deen Castle on Beauty and the Baller. She made her acting debut in 2010 after making an appearance in the TV series Detroit 187.
Apart from acting, Lyle is also a producer and has a credit as executive producer for the short movie Mission: Mom possible. Here are some facts you guys must know about American actress Diandra Lyle.
Quick Facts: Diandra Lyle
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
10 Facts About Diandra Lyle
- Diandra Lyle’s age is unknown. She has not shared much information about her actual birthdate. So, it has been difficult for us to track down her real age.
- In spite of the fact that Diandra Lyle is fairly popular, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia. However, she has been featured on the IMDb and her small wiki and bio are available online.
- Speaking of Diandra Lyle’s height, she stands 5 Feet 5 Inches tall. But, she has not shared much information about weight and other body measurements.
- Diandra Lyle is currently married to her longtime boyfriend, Robert Dowdy. The couple has been together for almost seven years as of now. Lyle often shares cute pictures of them together on Instagram.
- The gorgeous actress Diandra Lyle is available on social platforms like Instagram and Twitter. As of January 2021, she has 3.4k followers on Instagram and 884 followers on Twitter.
- Diandra Lyle holds an American nationality and belongs to the African-American ethnicity.
- Apart from acting, Diandra Lyle is also a writer and has a credit for writing the short movie, Mission: Mom-Possible.
- Diandra Lyle is a huge fan of the American football team Chicago Bears; she frequently attends the club’s matches.
- Speaking of Diandra Lyle’s physical appearance, she has black eye color, black hair color, and brown skin color. She has a well-maintained body with stunning figures and an eye-pleasing appearance.
- Diandra Lyle is a huge animal lover and owns a dog named Nyxie Blue which is a hybrid husky.