Diko Sulahian is an American entrepreneur and businessperson. He is the founder of Giovanne wheels. He is titled as the king of wheels for his supercars.
|Birthday||25 January, 1968|
|Age||52 years old|
|Profession||Car dealer and entrepreneur|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Children||3: Giovanna, Gianelle, and Koko Sulahian|
Diko is also the former spouse of the famous actress Peggy Sulahian. Peggy appeared in the Real Housewives of Orange Country. Currently, she is suffering from breast cancer. Her family is very afraid for her health issues.
Talking about his family, Diko married Peggy in the year 1995. However, they dated for a quite long time. Also, the couple shares 3 kids together. The couple decided to divorce each other in 1996.
Moving on to his current relationship details, He is probably dating his ex-wife for now. The will probably remarry each other in a few years. Recently, Diko also uploaded a few pictures with her in Instagram.
10 Facts About Diko Sulahian
- Diko Sulahian (born in January 25, 1968) is an American car dealer. Also, he is the founder of Giovanna Wheels.
- His age is 52 years old. Also, he looks quite younger than his actual age. Moreover, his zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- His height and body measurements are not mentioned for now.
- His net worth is estimated at around $6 million as of 2019. Also, his ex-wife’s net worth is also $6 million.
- His parent’s names are not on board for now.
- His relationship status is quite confusing. He divorced his wife Peggy Sulahian after a year of married life.
- The couple still seems to be dating one another for now. They have three kids named Giovanna, Gianelle, and Koko Sulahian.
- A few sources confirm that they are still married. They seem to have remarried.
- He has around 123 thousand followers in his Instagram. Also, his posts count is 1386.
- Lastly, he is active in Twitter and Facebook as well.