Dolores Cahill is a German professor, proteomics technology and automation developer, and nutrition biochemist. She is mainly involved in the study of protein arrays and their biological applications.
|Age||50-55 years old|
|Profession||professor and scientist|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||Dublin City University|
Dolores is one of the renowned scientists in the field of technology and the medical industry. She recently appeared in a video call interview with Dave Cullen. The scientist talked about her research and the actual status of the virus.
Moving on, she completed her primary studies from Trinity College Dublin. She received her bachelor’s degree from the same college. She joined Dublin City University for her doctorate degree.
Currently, she is working as a full-time professor in Translational Science, University of Dublin, and others. The professor is also actively working chairwomen of Irish, EU & international experts & advisor since 2005.
Her deeds can’t be mentioned in such a short article. So, we request you to watch the interview to know more about her.
10 Facts About Dolores Cahill
- Dolores Cahill is a German professor and scientist. She has already spent about 20 years in her research.
- She is working in the research of antibody arrays, automation, proteomics technology, and their applications.
- Her age is not mentioned for now. However, she seems to be in her 50s.
- Her height is also unavailable for now.
- Her net worth is under review. Also, her salary is not revealed for now.
- Talking about her family, she is married to her life partner. However, his name is not revealed for now.
- About her educational status, she is a Ph.D. holder from Dublin City University.
- She started her research in 2005. Currently, she is an expert in biological components.
- She is working as a lecturer in a few colleges in Germany. Moreover, she is the founder and shareholder of Protagen AG.
- Lastly, she is associated with Stephen Pennington’s UCD School for the research of cancer.