Donielle T. Hansley Jr. is a wizard of an actor. With such talent, he is also extremely ambitious. His aim of being the greatest entertainer of all time ha led him towards the path of reaching new heights with each performance.
His name is recently trending due to the publicity of one of the most anticipated movies of 2020 named Charmed City Kings. He plays the lead protagonist in the movie. Within such a short period of his career, he has worked in some top projects including Step Up High Water, and Twelve.
|Name||Donielle T. Hansley Jr.|
|Birthday||March 4, 2004|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
10 Facts on Donielle T. Hansley Jr.
- Donielle T. Hansley Jr. was born in a naturally talented family on March 4, 2004. As of 2020, the young actor is 16 years old.
- Talent runs in his family’s blood. His father was an R&B singer. He also has three siblings where all of them are involved in the show business.
- The young hot talent was born in Richmond, Virginia. By his birthright and his ancestry, he belongs to America in nationality.
- Felicia, who is the mother of our young actor, is also his manager. With such a loyal backbone, Hansley is destined to reach his full potential.
- He has above average body attributes. With a lanky height of 5 feet 6 inches, he is very athletic and has a healthy body.
- Hansley is also a dancer and can perform gymnastics. In the past, he was featured in a reality show called Dance Kids ATL.
- His official bio can be seen in his IMDB profile. It gets constantly updated by his parents.
- His success and fame can be compared to Chinese Bamboo. With such growth, we might be able to see him on Wikipedia soon.
- His wherewithals are yet to be calculated.
- He has a colossal following of 205k fans on his Instagram @iamlildeedee.