Knut Wittkowski is a Ph.D. holder who has worked as Senior Research Associate at Rockefeller University. He works as Chief Executive Officer and founder at ASDERA LLC since 2015 to this present day. He worked at Rockefeller University for about 20 years.
He also worked as Biometrician from 1998 to June 2018, a consultant at New York Academy of Medicine for a year, guest researcher, assisting professor, and also as a visiting professor. Before Rockefeller, he worked at the University of Tuebingen as Postdoctoral Research Associate and Research Associate. In the increasing terror of COVID-19, Dr. Knut Wittkowski discerned the idea of social distancing in order to speed up the maturing of flock immunity to the novel coronavirus which rose a controversy.
|Name||Knut M. Wittkowski|
|Education||University of Tuebingen, Medical Biometry|
10 Facts on Dr. Knut Wittkowski
- Dr Knut Wittkowski is a Ph.D. holder who has worked as a Senior Research Associate at Rockefeller University for almost 20 years.
- Currently, he is working as Chief Executive Officer and founder at ASDERA LLC.
- ASDERA stands for Advanced Statistics for Drug Exploration which helps develop IP from genetic data for novel drugs.
- He has also worked at the University of Tuebingen as Postdoctoral Research Associate and Research Associate for 10 years.
- He has done a Ph.D. in computer science from the University of Stuttgart.
- He is not much active in his social media and there’s no information about his private life.
- He doesn’t have his Wiki profile.
- There is no information about his net worth and salary as well.
- He came into controversy after the statement he’s given discouraging social distancing as an epidemiologist.
- He studied Medical Biometry at the University of Tuebingen.