Dr. Paolo Macchiarini is a former surgeon who rose himself to the public attention from his humble beginnings in Italy. He was considered a highly skilled surgeon and was also a researcher on regenerative medicine.
However, his life took a scathing turn when the public knew about his research fraud and manipulative behaviors. He is also defamed for unlicensed synthetic surgeries leading many patients to even death.
|Name||Dr. Paolo Macchiarini|
|Birthday||August 22, 1958|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Education||University of Pisa|
10 Facts on Dr. Paolo Macchiarini
- Dr. Paolo Macchiarini was born in Sweden on August 22, 1958, to an Italian family. Although the difference in his birthplace, he is known to be an Italian by his nationality.
- Despite having a wife and a family, Paolo was in a public affair with the internet star Benita Alexandra. For the respect of privacy, his wife’s identity is not revealed on the internet.
- Dr. Paolo is 62 years old as of 2020 and has worked in the medical field for more than a decade. However, everything on his net worth has been very difficult to calculate due to multiple heavy fines and lawsuits in the past.
- A detailed biography of Dr. Paolo is featured on an official webpage of Wikipedia.
- According to Vanity Fair, Dr. Paolo is also accused of allegedly publishing falsified information on his academic resume. He is currently staying low key and there isn’t any content on him for us to update.
- He graduated with his degree in Medical Science from the University of Pisa. He also got his mastery in Surgery from the university in 1991.
- Dr. Paolo allegedly got his license on Organ and Tissue transplant from the University of Alabama.
- During his time in Europe, Paolo worked as a thoracic and vascular surgeon at Clinic de Barcelona.
- He started synthetic surgery while he was at Heidehaus Hospital which led to his inevitable downfall.
- Dr. Paolo has a dead Twitter account @paolomacchiarin. He hasn’t been active since 2019.