Dr. Rosena Allin-Khan’s full name is Rosena Chantelle Allin-Khan is a doctor and a politician at the same time who is the Member of the Parliament. Rosena is a doctor who works as a humanitarian aid doctor. She is a very successful doctor who has always served the people without hesitating.
|Name||Dr. Rosena Allin-Khan|
|Birthday||1 January 1977|
Always being there for the patient she has always been nearer and dearer to her patients as she uses to think her patient like her family. All of her patients are very satisfied with her service and praises her a lot. Along with being a good doctor, she is also a very good politician who is always working for the good-well of people and is been serving her people in every way possible.
10 Facts about Dr. Rosena Allin-Khan
- Dr. Rosena Allin-Khan’s full name is Rosena Chantelle Allin-Khan is a doctor and a politician at the same time who was born on 1 January 1977 and spend her whole childhood days there.
- 43 years Rosena is a Muslim and her height and weight are still a mystery as she thinks that it is not necessary and is not related to her professional life.
- Her father is from Pakistan and her mother is a Polish singer. After her parents divorced her mother struggled to feed her and her brother.
- Allin currently resides in tooting along with her Welsh husband and two daughters.
- Funding herself through many part-time jobs she completed her medical biochemistry studies from Brunel University.
- After being a doctor she worked in Royal London and Homerton Hospitals and completed her masters in public health
- She was the candidate for Tooting Constituency from the Labour party and won the seat.
- Being Shadow Minister for Sport in October 2016 she was also able to retain her seat in the 2017 general election and 20149 general elections.
- Allin is all set to stand in the 2020 Labour Party Deputy Leadership election
- She has a Wikipedia profile and also has a verified Instagram account and also a verified Twitter account.