Egypt Criss is an actress from America who is known for her work in the movies Growing Up Hip Hop (2016-2019), and The Real (2019).
|Birthday||September 2, 1998|
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Parents||Anthony Criss and Sandra Denton|
|Net Worth||$1 million USD|
Egypt is an American native who was born in the late 90s. She has just started her career as an actress, but, due to her modeling career, she has been able to make a good fan following.
10 facts on Egypt Criss
- Egypt Criss was born in the year 1998 in the United States of America.
- As of 2020, Egypt is 22 years of age and she blows out the candle on her birthday every year on the 2nd of September. Her hometown is not known.
- Criss was born to her parents Anthony Criss and Sandra Denton and she was raised alongside her sibling brother named Tyran Moore.
- Egypt belongs to the Black ethnic group and she holds an American nationality.
- Criss has a good looking body with a decent height of 5 feet 6 inches and she weighs around 60 kg. Furthermore, she has got short brown curly hair which makes her look uniquely beautiful.
- An actress by profession, Egypt has worked in only two projects on her career. Both of her acting works are in the TV series.
- The info about Egypt’s relationship status and her boyfriend is unknown. However, she has not been in any rumors so we can assume that Criss is enjoying her single life.
- Besides acting, Egypt also has interests in singing and modeling. She uploads her singing cover videos on her social media accounts.
- As per some sources, Criss has an estimated net worth of $1 million USD.
- Egypt is available on social media platforms where she has a good number of followers. She is active on Twitter as well as Instagram and has around 64.6k followers on her Instagram account.