Evan Springsteen is the son of the famous American singer and songwriters; Bruce Springsteen and Patti Scialfa. He comes from a family, where music is a legacy that is passed on. His grandparents were also famous musicians in their time.
Moreover, some of the famous songs by his parents are; Town Called Heart Break, Brilliant Disguise, and Linda Paloma.
|Birthday||July 24, 1990|
|Parents||Bruce Springsteen and Patti Scialfa|
|Siblings||Sam Ryan Springsteen and Jessica Rae Springsteen|
10 Facts of Evan Springsteen
- Evan Springsteen is the son of the famous American singer and songwriters; Bruce Springsteen and Patti Scialfa.
- He celebrates his birthday on the 24th of July and was born in the year 1990.
- Evan was 29 years old at the time of writing this article and his birth sign is Leo.
- Coming from a well to do family, he was brought up in a very nurturing environment by his parents in America.
- Evan is an Alma mater of the ‘Boston College’. Also, he has attended ‘Ranney School’.
- Despite coming from a family of celebrities, Evan has managed to keep the matters of his personal life a secret from the media.
- He comes from a family, where music is a legacy that is passed on. His grandparents were also famous musicians in their time.
- It seems that he isn’t quite active on social media sites like; Instagram and Tik Tok. However, you can follow him on his Twitter account ‘@EvanJamesMusic’.
- Evan has a muscular build and considerable height. Although, the statistics on his height and weight haven’t been uploaded on the Internet yet.
- Being a member of a well to do family, Evan doesn’t have to worry about money. Even so, he wants to develop his own net worth in the market.