Faith Abubey is a talented reporter and Journalist who has worked in ABC as a news reporter. Also, she is an Emmy award-winning investigative reporter. Besides that, she is also a 2020 recipient at The Knight Tv Data Fellowship from the Investigative reporter and Incorporations. She has covered various stories in politics, education, health, human interest, and more.
In addition to this, she has also made a guest appearance on the WNEZ-Radio. She later joined KTHV as a media journalist.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m)|
10 Facts on Faith Abubey
- How Old is Faith Abubey? Faith Abubey was born in 1986. According to the year of birth, her age is 34-years-old.
- She was born in Ghana. Later on, their family moved to Connecticut. However, she holds an American nationality.
- According to Marriedline.com, a black beauty Faith Abubey stands at a good height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.69 m) with moderate body weight. She has an amazing personality.
- Is She Married? It is not sure whether the talented journalist, Faith Abubey is married or enjoying her single life. Since she hasn’t discussed much her love life in the media. On the other hand, she has expressed her love to her Tv husband on the 6th of April 2014 on Twitter.
- She is actively available on Instagram with more than thousands of followers.
- Sadly, Faith Abubey’s bio is not listed on Wikipedia but we can find her career and bio details on public sources like Informationcraddle, Edailybuzz, Marriedline, and many more.
- Moving on to her net worth, Faith Abubey has an estimated net worth of $100 thousand to $150,000 as of 2020 according to informationcraddle.com.
- Describing her educational background, Faith has attended Syracuse University and has earned a degree of Arts in International Relations. Similarly, she received her college level in Journalism and Science at Columbia University.
- According to our research, Faith hasn’t shared her parent’s details and it is also not known if she has any siblings or not.
- Before joining the 11Alive, she has worked as an academy fellow in The Hartford Courant.