Fely Irvine is a popular actress, singer, and dancer. She gained fame as one of the contestants in “The Voice”. Moreover, she is also known for her excellent acting and dialogue delivery skills.
Irvine started her career from the Hi-5 documentary, “Some Kind of Wonderful”. After that, she appeared in “The Voice” and “American Idol”. Also, she featured in the TV series, “Home and Away”.
Moving on, Fely is also a celebrity spouse. She is the life partner of a famous person, Tai Hara. Tai is a reputed Australian actor, presenter as well as a filmmaker.
|Birthday||January 9, 1989|
|Age||31 years old|
|Height||About 5 feet 6 inches|
10 Facts on Fely Irvine
- Fely Irvine is an Australian actress, singer, and dancer. Moreover, she is also a celebrity family member of Tai Hara.
- The actress has her name on Wikipedia and IMDb. Likewise, her certain biofacts are also available on celebs sites.
- Moving on, Irvine’s birthplace is in Davao City, Philippines. However, she holds Australian citizenship and resides there.
- Born in 1989, the singer is 31 years old. Likewise, she cuts the cake on the 9th of January and is Capricorn by zodiac sign.
- Irvine is a lovely woman with a dashing personality. Similarly, her height is about 5 feet 6 inches and her body is curvaceous.
- Coming to relationship status, the actress is married. As mentioned earlier, Tai Hara is her loving and caring husband.
- As of now, Hara and Fely have become parents. The couple welcomed their first child on 15 September 2020. Chi is their newborn baby.
- As we all know, Irvine is an actor and singer. She gained fame for her appearances in “The Voice”, “American Idol” and “Home and Away”
- Fely lives a comfortable life with her husband. Undoubtedly, she has collected a heavy net worth as well.
- Irvine is present on social media like Instagram. Furthermore, she has amassed 50.8 K fans followers by now.