Fletcher McKean is a popular American personality. He has been popular for being the son of the popular American actor named Michael McKean and his wife named Susan Russell. His mother, Susan is a popular set production assistant. His father, Michael has appeared in multiple movies as well as television series like This is Spinal Tap, Laverne & Shirley, Better Call Saul, etc.
|Parents||Michael McKean and Susan Russell|
The couple was married in the year 1970. They gave birth to their elder son named Colin McKean on February 16, 1976. He was a great American actor who died on December 3, 2012. Fletcher loved his brother dearly. Colin was 9 years elder than him.
However, Fletcher is not known so popularly like his father and brother. There is very little information about him on the internet. However, we know that the younger son of Michael is also very hardworking and has been very much busy with his professional life.
10 Facts About Fletcher McKean:
- Fletcher McKean was born in the year 1985, and he is currently 35 years old.
- We do not know much about his height as well as weight.
- He is an American who was born in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- There is very little information about him on the internet which is why we do not know about his professional career.
- He is the son of the popular American actor named Michael McKean and his wife named Susan Russell.
- The estimated net worth of Fletcher is currently not known.
- He is not the only son of his parents. He had an elder brother named Colin McKean who died on December 3, 2012.
- He probably completed his graduation from one of the universities in the USA.
- Fletcher seems to have kept almost all of his social media accounts private.
- His mother, Susan is a popular set production assistant while his brother was an actor.