Ford Morrison is a University of California graduate Architect. However, he is mostly recognized as the husband of an American economist and dean of the Princeton School of Public and International Affairs Cecilia Elena Rouse. Apart from this, Cecilia is also one of the talented members of the Biden economic council.
|Birthday||18 June 1961|
|Age||59 years old|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Parents||Harold Morrison and Toni Morrison|
|Wife||Cecilia Elena Rouse|
|Education||University of California|
Ford is also known as the son of an American novelist, essayist, book editor, and college professor Toni Morrison. So, What Does He Do For Living? This article contains the 10 facts you need to know about Cecilia Rouse Husband Ford Morrison.
10 facts on Ford Morrison:
- Ford Morrison is currently 59 years old. He celebrates his birthday on June 18 every year. As per his birthdate, his horoscope is Gemini.
- As per his bio, he was born and raised in America. So, he holds an American nationality. However, details about his ethnicity are still not disclosed.
- He is known as the husband of an American economist Cecilia Elena Rouse. The couple is blessed with 2 adorable daughters.
- Ford is the son of American writer Toni Morrison and Jamaican architect Harold Morrison. But his parents’ marriage couldn’t last long and they got divorced in 1964.
- He has one sibling named Slade (born:1965). He was an artist but he lost his brother on 22 December 2010 because of pancreatic cancer.
- Ford graduated from the University of California. He also studied at the Architectural Association in London.
- He is an architect for Princeton University’s Plasma Physics Laboratory. Furthermore, details about his professional career are missing.
- Despite being a famous personality, he doesn’t have a Wikipedia bio yet.
- He stands at a tall height of 5 ft 9 in and the information regarding his body measurements are missing.
- We were unable to trace any of the social media profiles of Ford Morrison.