Dani Ruberti is a weather and traffic anchor for Fox 13 News. She host “Good day Utah” and reports on the midday weather.
Dani previously worked for TMZ and was a reporter there before moving to Tennessee.
10 Facts about Dani Ruberti
- Who Is Dani Ruberti Married To? Dani is a beautiful and smart woman, there are many who admire her but news on her relationship status is not revealed.
- She currently lives in Knoxville, Tennessee is an American, and is of white ethnicity.
- The gorgeous weather reporter, Dani Ruberti celebrates her birthday on November 19 and was born in Southern California, USA. However, the year she was born is not known hence her age is a mystery for the public.
- The beautiful Dani is a very private person and keeps most of her life just to herself as a result, no information about her family has been made public.
- There is currently no data available about her height or weight measurements but will be updated when they’re made available.
- Dani has been in the news industry for quite some time now and hence has a net worth of $300,000. However, according to many sources, the annual salary of a journalist in America ranges from $27,000-$120,000. Hence her net worth is a subject of change.
- An interesting fact about Dani she played the role of a TV reporter when she was just 10 years old and in the fifth grade for a school play.
- Dani is very active on social media her Instagram @danirubertifox13 has 1,331 followers, 43 followings with 15 posts.
- Her Twitter @daniruberti has 5,903 followers, 1,016 followings with 4,904 tweets.
- Not only is she active on Instagram and Twitter, but Dani also has a Facebook page which is DaniRuberti, it has 8,587 likes and 9,220 followers which she operates herself.