Glenn Snyders is a South African swimmer. He is one of New Zealand’s most skilled swimmers and currently holds the national records in all men’s breaststroke occasions, both brief course, and long course.
Glen has been chosen for the New Zealand Olympic Team to Rio. He is among the only four New Zealand swimmers to be competing in three Olympic Games.
|Birthday||April 7, 1987|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
NZ record 2day on day1 of NZ short course nats @swimfitla @TrojanswimSOCAL @SpeedoAus @speedo + world SC qual time. pic.twitter.com/Nw3JhFQS9q
— Glenn Snyders (@GlennSnyders) September 2, 2014
10 Facts on Glenn Snyders
- Glenn Snyders (born on 7 April 1987, Klerksdorp) is a South African swimmer. His age is 33 years old. And his swimming style is Breaststroke.
- He is physically fit and healthy. He stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches. That’s 1.78 in meters. And his weight is 81 kg. That’s 179 in Ib.
- There is practically no data accessible online about Glenn Snyders’ relationship as no source unveil the information.
- However, a few sources asserted that Snyders is cheerfully hitched and lives with his wife.
- He is probably the wealthiest swimmer. But he has not disclosed the information about his income. Some sites have estimated that his net worth is over $5 Million.
- Glenn was born and raised in South Africa. He moved to New Zealand with his parents when he was 12.
- He started his career at an early age. He is the main Kiwi swimmer to have gone under the 1-minute imprint in the 100m breaststroke, timing 59.94s at the World Championships in 2011, proceeding to bring down this to 59.78s at the London Olympic Games.
- Glenn has grown ground-breaking aptitudes and acclaim in this area for endless years. Glenn Snyders has additionally gotten various awards for his works.
- He is currently available on Instagram. And he loves posting pictures on his Instagram.
- According to Wikipedia, he contended at the 2012 Summer Olympics in the 100 m and 200 m breaststroke and the 4 x 100-meter variety hand-off.