Brandy Howard is a write and stunning actress in the TV series called The People’s Couch. However, making her appearances in many TV series like Vanderpump Rules After Show (2015) and Fashion Police (2002).
Brandy is also the writing partner of Julie Goldman with whom she wrote many projects like The People’s Couch, Dumb, Gay Politics, and Julie & Brandy: In Your Box Office. As one of the popular actresses, Brandy tied the knot with the love of her life Kalvan Reece on June 8, 2007.
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Julie & I have a new podcast!! 1st ep drops on Tuesday. If u miss hearing us talk shit, click the link & subscribe! https://t.co/y7thvkd4pd pic.twitter.com/GcyWjAAuDd
— Brandy Howard (@TheBrandyHoward) December 3, 2016
10 Facts of Brandy Howard
- As a popular actress and a writer, Brandy hadn’t got a spot on the Wikipedia page. But some other sites have information about her.
- Moving on, Brandy was born in the United States of America. As per her age. Her writing partner Julie Goldman is around 47 years old. So, Brandy’s age must be in the line of 35-45.
- Brandy married her long-term boyfriend Kavan Reece on June 8, 2007. She is living with her husband in Los Angeles, CA.
- As per, Brandy’s education and family background are not available on any social media sites.
- Brandy started her journey as an actress in TV series called Fashion Police (2002).
- TV series called The People’s Couch (2013) was Brandy’s first spotlight.
- As an actress, Brand also built her career as a writer. Collaborating with Julie Goldman with whom she wrote many projects called Gay politics and Julie & Brandy in your Box Office.
- What more, Brandy also got 22.2 k followers on Twitter.
- Talking about her physical appearance, Brandy has a height of 5 feet 8 inches or 1.73 meters. With blonde hair and brown eyes.
- With a career background from 2002 to 2016, Brandy has an estimated net worth of $4 million. However, as an actress of Los Angeles, Brandy must have an average salary figure of around $60 thousand annually.