Isabella Hammond is a family member. She is recognized as the eldest daughter of television presenter Richard Hammond.
|Age||19 Years Old|
|Parents||Richard Hammond And Amanda Hammond|
Richard is also known as a writer. He is known for his work as a presenter at shows like Top Gear and Grand Tour. He worked for 13 years in Top Gear from 2002 to 2015. He has also presented at Total Wipeout, Planet Earth Live, and Brainiac: Science Abuse.
Isabella is not only known as the daughter of the presenter but is also known as the sister of an actress. Her sister Willow is an actress and has featured in several short movies.
10 Facts of Isabella Hammond
- Isabella Hammond was born in the year 2001 and is 19 years of age. Her exact birth date is not known.
- Isabella has grown up to be a beautiful teen. She stands with an average height of that of teen girls.
- Her net worth is not known. But her father has a huge net worth of $45 million.
- She is always away from the spotlight. We do not have any information about her relationship.
- Isabella is the daughter of Richard Hammond and Amanda Hammond.
- Her father Richard is a television presenter. In fact, he is a journalist and writer. He has also worked as co-host at the show Top Gear.
- Her mother Amanda also known as Mindy is also a columnist at Daily Express.
- Isabella is the eldest daughter of the journalist and also has a sister. Her sister is known as Willow Hammond. Willow Hammond is an actress. She was seen performing at a short movie named “Welcome To The Bubs” in the year 2013.
- Isabella was born and raised in England and has British nationality.
- Isabella is rarely seen in the public and also is not active on any social media application.