Jackie Gordon is a Democratic candidate running in the general elections in the November 3rd elections. According to Ballotpedia, she is a member of the Democratic Party, Working Families Party, and Independence Party. The question may arise, how can a single person be affiliated to different parties. Gordon apparently tried to get tickets from these parties and succeeded in getting one from the Democratic party. So, she could be called a member of the Democratic Party.
Jackie is a combat veteran, public servant, educator, and community leader. In this impressive list, she has added a new achievement- Candidate for US Congress. Jackie has been very vocal about the things she wants to change and wants the best for her community. She is running the election from the 2nd Congressional District of New York. There is a lot of competition in her district but as of now, she is leading the popular vote amongst the people- which is good news for her team.
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Children||Kerrianne and Augustus Gordon|
|Education||Queens College and Hunter College|
We’re excited to share our first TV ad in #NY02!
When I was 20 years old, the Army said “Be all you can be.” I listened.
I’ve been a soldier, an educator, a councilwoman, and a mom. Now I’m running for Congress to keep serving Long Island.
Join us: https://t.co/gZ9RBf9viA pic.twitter.com/Q3c484kRw3
— Jackie Gordon (@VoteJackie4NY) August 28, 2020
10 Facts About Jackie Gordon
- Jackie Gordon is apparently 63, according to reports from few sites on the internet. She hasn’t declared her age officially but she looks like she could be 63 years old.
- We don’t know of her birthday as she hasn’t made some details of her life private.
- Gordon was born in Jamaica, West Indies but grew up in Queens, New York.
- Jackie stands at a mediocre height of 5 feet 5 inches. But her height is not that important as she is a politician- not an athlete or a model.
- Gordon spent 3 decades teaching in the public schools of New York and has served many educational institutions.
- She is married but we don’t know the name of her husband.
- Talking about her education, she went to Queens College and Hunter College.
- We have no idea about her net worth as her Wiki isn’t available on the internet.
- Her daughter Kerrianne is a captain in US Air Force.
- Gordon’s Twitter Campaign handle has 7656 followers.