Jamal Musiala is a young and energetic footballer who plays for the position of attacking midfielder from the club Bayern Munich and the England national under-21 team.
In the recent game of U21, England under 21(U21) scored 5 goals against Albania U21. Jamal Musiala stole the heart of the football fans with his striking skills. Below are the 10 facts about Jamal Musiala that you should know.
|Birthday||February 26, 2003|
10 Facts About Jamal Musiala
- Jamal Musiala is a young football player who plays for the club ‘Bayern Munich’ and England National team under 21.
- He has won the heart of a football fan in the game England U21 versus Albania U21 where he made it 3-0 with a cracking effort.
- Jamal Musiala was born on February 26, 2003, in Stuttgart, Germany. His current age is 17 years old.
- England U-21 footballer Jamal Musiala belongs to a Nigerian father and German mother as per his Wikipedia profile but the names of his parents are not revealed.
- Jamal Musiala is of Nigerian ethnicity.
- Furthermore, Jamal Musiala has a height of 6 feet with 65 kg. He is a young and physically fit boy.
- We do not have any information available on Jamal Musiala’s girlfriend or his dating life.
- Talking about his net worth, Jamal Musiala earns a good amount of money being a footballer but there has been no fixed amount mentioned as his salary or net worth.
- He is an English football player who attended Whitgift School and has spent most of his life in England. His siblings’ information has not been disclosed yet.
- Similarly, he is followed by a huge number of followers on the social media account. On Instagram, he is followed by 134k followers and on Twitter, he has 12.2k followers.