Jeff Platt is currently the CEO of Sky Zone, a string of trampoline parks based in the United States and various countries like Canada, Colombia, Pakistan, etc.
|Profession||CEO of Sky Zone|
Furthermore, about the indoor trampoline company, Sky Zone was founded by Jeff’s father in 2004. At that time, it was based in Las Vegas only.
Jeff grew up watching his father and has an interest in managing his dad’s business. As a result, he became a general manager of Sky Zone after graduation.
Also, he collected money from his family and friend and build a branch of Sky Zone at St. Louis, MO as well.
Certainly, he turned out to be so talented and good in managing the company, it progressed well.
As of now, there are more than 200 branches of Sky Zone altogether in various countries. And, Jeff is the CEO of this world-renowned trampoline park.
10 Facts About Jeff Platt
- Jeff Platt is the CEO of the world-renowned company, Sky Zone. It is a chain of indoor trampoline parks.
- He hasn’t revealed his age. Also, it’s difficult to assume how old he is as he hasn’t disclosed his date of birth as well.
- Though Sky Zone has a dedicated Wiki profile, he lacks one.
- He was born to the founder of Sky Zone, Rick Platt. His father found the company in the year 2004. Details of his mother are unknown.
- Jeff became the general manager of Sky Zone at St. Louis, Mo after graduating in 2006.
- Sky Zone’s CEO, Jeff is married. In fact, he also has a child. But, the details of his wife and children are unknown.
- You might confuse him with the Twitch broadcaster Jeff Platt who broadcasts poker and is based in Las Vegas.
- His net worth is under review.
- He has a verified Instagram account.
- Jeff graduated with a B.A degree from Washington University.