A Southern California native, Jennifer Medina is an LA-based National Politics reporter for the New York Times (NYT). Currently, she is covering the 2020 presidential campaign. As a journalist, she has covered a wide range of social issues including immigration, education, and poverty. In addition to that, she has also covered breaking news extensively including several mass shootings.
Previously, she used to work as the reporter on the region for the National desk. She has had a successful career as a News Reporter and her tenure spreads well over two decades. In order to pursue her aspiration, she took up journalism as her major during her graduation.
|Parents||Sheila Jahn and Jose J. Medina|
|Husband||Josh Michael Pashman|
|Education||University of Southern California|
We under appreciate how pervasive the you-can-get-up by-your-own-bootstraps mentality is among many Hispanics, regardless of whether or not it’s true. https://t.co/gj2FKk6Afb
— Jennifer Medina (@jennymedina) September 18, 2020
10 Facts on Jennifer Medina
- Jennifer Medina is the NYT national reporter covering the 2020 presidential campaign.
- Currently, she is not on Wikipedia however detailed information relating to her can be obtained from various online sites including Muck Rack, NYTimes, KCRW, and other sources alike.
- In 2009, Jennifer married her husband Josh Michael Pashman. The couple has remained married for over a decade and is still very much together.
- In spite of enjoying a successful career as a journalist many details relating to her remain unknown. Her salary likewise has remained undisclosed for now.
- Jennifer has surprisingly kept herself distant from Instagram which happens to be one of the powerful networking tools of current times.
- She was born to Sheila Jahn and Jose J. Medina who was brought up in Riverside, California.
- The popular American journalist graduated from the University of Southern California and holds a degree in print journalism and political science.
- It is not uncommon to find TV Reporters and correspondents to be found on Twitter and she is no different from that norm. She has massive 14.3k followers on her Twitter account.
- Interestingly, she can speak also in Spanish and the Hebrew language.
- Jennifer’s dad was a high school history teacher.