Jessica Pegula is an American tennis player. She is one of the most popular players in the USA as of now. she has won many popular tournaments like WTA and has performed exceptionally well in the ASB and was a finalist.
She is a very powerful and skilled player. She takes failure as a lesson and knows to get up and stand up stronger after every time she falls. She also has a huge fanbase all around the world and is one of the most celebrated female players.
|Birthday||February 24, 1994|
|Height||5 feet 7inches|
|Parents||Terry Pegula, Kim Pegula|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Education||University of Pittsburgh|
10 Facts on Jessica Pegula
- Jessica Pegula is an American Tennis player who is professionally playing tennis for a long time in the USA.
- She was born on February 24, 1994, and she is currently 26 years old.
- Jessica Pegula has a height of 5 feet 7 inches.
- She was born to father Terry Pegula who is a professional sports investor and mother Kim Pegula who is a multimillionaire businesswoman.
- Jessica Pegula has not dated anyone publicly yet. We will inform you about her boyfriend as soon as there is any news about her dating.
- She makes a pretty decent amount of money from her profession and her net worth as of 2020 is $2 million.
- According to her Wikipedia, Jessica Pegula participated in the 2019 edition of Women’s Tennis and won after she defeated Camila Giorgi in the final.
- Talking about her ranking, she is currently ranked 115 in the world and her highest ranking came on February 25, 2013, when she was ranked 55 in the world.
- Jessica Pegula also has her own side business including a restaurant and food trucks. Pegula introduced her own skincare line called Ready 24 in 2018.
- She is active on Instagram and Twitter and regularly updates her account. Jessica Pegula has gained 9.4 and 17.3k followers respectively.