Jharrel Jerome is a successful American actor whose net worth in 2020 is estimated at around $500 Thousand.
|Birthday||October 9, 1997|
|Age||22 years old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Education||Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School|
The actor grew to fame through the 2019 series “When They See Us” and film “Moonlight”. Recently, he won awards in the category of Best Actor for playing Korey Wise in When They See Us.
As we all know, When They See Us is a Netflix series based on the life of Central Park Five incidents accused prisoners in prison. And, Jerome portrayed one of the accused of the scene, Korey Wise.
His acting skills in the series are appreciated by the Critics Choice Television Award and Primetime Emmy Award in the category of an outstanding lead actor.
10 Facts About Jharrel Jerome
- Jharrel Jerome, as an actor is skyrocketing to fame since he appeared in Netflix’s real life-based series “When They See Us”.
- He began his career as an actress 3 years back in 2016. In fact, he appeared as Teen Kevin in a film named Moonlight. Since then, he has been active in Hollywood.
- The actor is blessed with a Wiki profile of his own. Besides, you can also read about him at various media outlets.
- Jharrel, the American actor from When They See Us and Moonlight enjoys a net worth of $500 thousand.
- In 2020, he is 22 years old. His birthdate is October 9, 1997. And, his birth sign is Libra.
- Details regarding his girlfriend in 2020 and love life is missing from the media outlets. Previously, he dated Migella Accorsi.
- Rumors about him being gay also flew in showbiz as he was featured as a gay in the award-winning film Moonlight.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches. And, he has maintained his weight 75kg.
- He resides in New York and holds American citizenship. His ethnicity is Black.
- Jerome has 980K followers on Instagram.