Joshna Maharaj is a Canadian chef and restaurateur. She recently revealed her disability to smell things.
|Age||30-35 years old|
|Profession||Chef and restaurateur|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Joshua was born and raised in Toronto, Canada. She started cooking at a quite young age. Also, she got into writing and social activism in the early 2010s. She is currently fighting against Climatic change and degrading food materials.
Moving on to her illness, She recently revealed about her loss of smell in Social media. She recently released a book named Take Back the Tray. In her book, she mentioned the ways of sanitizing and cleaning pesticides in food items.
Talking about her career, she is still a great chef and restaurateur. Even after losing her smelling strength, she is yet a great restaurateur.
10 Facts About Joshna Maharaj
- Joshna Maharaj (born in the 1980s) is a Canadian chef and restaurateur. She is currently associated with ‘Take Back The Tray‘.
- Her age is not revealed. However, she seems to be in her 30s.
- Her height is also not revealed. Yet, she stands at around 5 feet and a few inches.
- Talking about her earnings, her net worth is under review as of now.
- Her family details are not revealed as of now. Yet, she seems to be of Indian descent.
- Her parent’s names are not revealed. Also, she is a bit secretive about her personal life.
- Talking about her dating life, her relationship status is married. Yet, she has not revealed her husband’s name.
- Moving on, her educational details are not on board. However, she seems to be a well-educated graduate. Moreover, she also appeared in Ted Talks twice.
- She is also recognized as an activist. She mainly speaks against climatic degradation and food materials.
- Lastly, she has over 36 hundred followers in Instagram. Also, she is available in Twitter.