Joyce Wrice is a multi-talented singer who has succeeded in building her name in the music industry. She is referred to as a powerhouse when she performs on stage.
Joyce has sung Ain’t No Need, Do You Love Me?, That’s On You, etc., which hit over 100k views on YouTube. Her most recent music video, So So Sick, is also gaining positive reviews.
Quick Facts: Joyce Wrice
|Height||Above 5 feet 4 inches|
#SoSoSick Music video out now! Guess who’s the special guest ?https://t.co/PNfhiEzjmc pic.twitter.com/11oYMywwNf
— Joyce Wrice (@joycewrice) December 11, 2020
10 Facts On Joyce Wrice
- Analyzing from other sites, it is found that Joyce Wrice’s age is 28 years old. That means she was born in 1992. The San-Diego-born actress is presently living in Los Angeles, California.
- There is no Wikipedia page under Joyce Wrice’s name. However, more information about her can be found on her website and other sites too.
- Regarding her body built, Joyce Wrice appears quite tall with a slim figure in her photos. She seems to be above 5 feet 4 inches in height.
- Joyce Wrice is wished birthday by her near and dear ones on August 15.
- Owning a verified Instagram account, Joyce Wrice has made a fan-following of 78.3k as of now. She keeps her fans updated about her life happenings.
- Joyce Wrice has not given hints about her dating details in public. Once, she posted a picture with a guy mentioning him as her boo(boyfriend). But it just seems like a reel boo, not a real one.
- Well, Wrice has not disclosed anything about her net worth or earnings. But with her own YouTube channel and her songs featured on iTunes, Spotify, and many more, she must be earning a decent amount.
- About her parents, Joyce’s mother is Japanese, and her father is an American black. That means she is half Asian and half American. Furthermore, she is the only child of her parents.
- According to Goat, Joyce initially wanted to study psychology and work with kids after graduating from Soka University. But she knew deep down that her true passion was music.
- Joyce Wrice was invited by legendary American fashion designer Dapper Dan to the dinner in Harlem in 2018.