Juan Emilio Ameri is a 47-year-old Lawmaker who is from Argentina. Recently he made it to headlines of the news as he was captured on a video where he was seen kissing his girlfriend/mistress while on remote session on Zoom with his fellow legislators.
|Name||Juan Emilio Ameri|
|Birthday||May 25, 1973|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches|
|Profession||Lawmaker, Politician, Entreprenuer, Businessman|
|Parents||Oscar Ameri and Lidia Beatriz Romero|
|Net Worth||$950 thousand|
|Married/Single||Married, In a Relationship with Celeste Burgos|
|Children||Constanza, Malvina, and Evita|
As he was caught on the video call as a consequence of the incident he was suspended from his position. For now, he is only suspended but he still needs to wait for 5 more days to know about what happens next. After the incident, he was seen justifying by saying that he thought he was not connected.
He also apologized for the incident and also mentioned that he is very ashamed about it. He is a married man and is the father of 3 sons. In his career, he has been in many controversies apart from his latest controversy.
10 Facts on Juan Emilio Ameri:
- Juan Emilio Ameri is considered to be a married man and the name of his wife is Alejandra Escudero.
- Talking about his age (Edad), he is currently 47 years old as he was born on May 25, 1973.
- Moving on to his height (Altura), he is around 5 feet and 8 inches tall.
- If you wish to read his complete bio, you can visit Wikipedia which is the best platform to learn about him.
- Juan is well considered as an Argentine lawmaker, politician, businessman, and also an entrepreneur.
- He was spotted in a video where he was cuddling with his partner and that caused a scandal.
- After knowing that he cheated on his wife, there will surely be some tough decisions for his wife, Alejandra. She might book a divorce file very soon.
- Talking about the mistress who was in the video, her name is
- Juan’s approximate net worth is considered to be $950 thousand as of the year 2020.
- He is considered to be the son of Oscar Ameri and Lidia Beatriz Romero.