Juanita Tolliver is a journalist who is mostly renowned as Political Director of Supermajority. She joined Supermajority as a Political Director in March 2020.
|Birthday||Jun 22, 1985|
|Net Worth||around $100 thousand – $1 million|
She started her journey of journalism in 2016 by becoming a part of New Profit as a Manager/American Forward. Other companies where she has provided her services are Opportunity Nation (as Coalition & Advocacy Manager) and Center for American Progress (as Director of Campaigns).
Though it has just been nearly 5 years of her being in the industry, in a short period of time she has achieved a lot in her career and is working very hard to gain and contribute much more.
10 Facts On Juanita Tolliver:
- Juanita Tolliver is professionally known as a journalist who is currently providing her service at Supermajority as a Political Director.
- She was born on Jun 22, 1985, in the United States of America. Her age is 35 years old.
- Along with being a journalist, she is also a political analyst.
- We do not know about her family background, parents, and her friends as she has kept this a secret from us.
- She is a married woman and her husband is Chris Leist. She got married in 2019. No details about her husband’s profession are known.
- Some glimpse of her friends, family, and her husband is seen on her Instagram where she shares photos with them.
- She completed her education in Master of Arts from Tufts University where she completed her Bachelor’s in Political Science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Her details are available on her Linkedin and celebritiesfrom.
- On her Twitter, she has gained 9319 followers whereas on her Instagram she has gained 3678 followers.
- As of 2020, her net worth expected to be around $100 thousand to $1 million.