Kourtney Pogue is an actress and a glam model. She is known for her contribution to Not Another High School Show (2007) as an actor. And, she has also appeared on a few episodes of documentary drama Untold Stories of the ER (2004 – ).
|Birthday||October 31, 1986|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Parents||Anthony and Tina McDonald|
|Siblings||Ryan and Kristen|
10 Facts To Know About Kourtney Pogue
- Kourtney Pogue was born to an American family on October 31, 1986, in the suburbs of Indiana, US. By her parturition rights, she can be called an American national.
- On the topic of her genealogy, Pogue was born off of her mother Tina McDonald, and father Anthony.
- She was the youngest in her family. She has two siblings: an elder brother named Ryan and a sister Kristen Pogue.
- Moving on to her age, her looks completely defies the data. On the record, she is known to be 34 years old but she looks almost a decade younger.
- Pogue who is now a Turner is married to the American professional baseball player Justin Turner. After dating since 2012, the couple tied the knot in 2017 in Mexico. The couple is not known to have any children.
- She does have her own IMDB but unlike her husband, she is not on Wiki. Meanwhile, we can look up her bio from Wikiproject.
- Kourtney is fairly taller than an average female. Her height is recorded to be 5 feet 8 inches on her profiles.
- According to her line of work, Kourtney is a money-making machine. Currently, we do not have a hold on her net worth, but her husband is known to be worth $18 Million.
- Justin Turner Wife Kourtney is also a dedicated dog lover. In 2018, her beloved Pinscher Dior was violently killed by a neighbor’s German Shepherd.
- Kourtney does not have an Instagram account. However, we can still reach out to her on her Twitter @court_with_a_K.