Katherine Waterson, the daughter of the popular actor, Sam Waterson, is also an actress as well as a producer. She recently broke up with her longtime boyfriend, in fact, 6 years long relationship with Adam Rapp. The couple even has a child who is being taken care of by Katherine herself.
|Birthday||March 3, 1980|
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches|
|Parents||Lynn Louisa and Sam Waterson|
|Siblings||Elisabeth Waterston and Graham Waterston|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||Loomis Chaffee School, Tisch School of the Arts|
Speaking about her acting career, she started acting since the year 2004. Her debut came that year in a television movie called Americana. Since that television movie, she has now appeared in almost 42 different movies and television series.
Currently, she plays the role of Jess in the television mini-series named The Third Day. Also, Katherine is coming up with two big projects in 2021 – Fluidic and Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them 3.
10 Facts on Katherine Waterston:
- You might be wondering how old Katherine Waterston is, so, here are the details regarding her age – born on March 3, 1980, and now she is 40 years old.
- Also, if you wish to know about how tall she is, she is said to be 5 feet and 11 inches tall according to IMDb.
- Moving on to her family, she is the daughter of Lynn Louisa and Sam Waterson.
- Back in November 2018, she released a statement saying that she was expecting her first child whose name is yet to be known.
- The question that has been often asked about her is whether she ever got married or not, but the truth is that she never got married.
- Talking about the baby’s father, it’s most probably Adam Rapp, a popular director.
- Since she never got married, there is nothing to know about her husband but she definitely dated Adam for nearly 6 years.
- Talking more about her professional life, Katherine is even called a producer.
- Although there are no social media to display, there is a fan page for her which can be followers on Instagram – @katherine.waterston.
- She has a total of two siblings – Elisabeth Waterston and Graham Waterston.