Kay Purcell was a famous English actress who passed away on December 23 from terminal liver cancer. He had suffered from Breast cancer in the year 2017 and in the year 2020, just before one day of her birthday, she disclosed the fact to her fans and followers that she had suffered from Liver Cancer.
She was also given a life expectancy of two years but unfortunately, she passed away on December 23 which was confirmed by her agents. She has many contributions made to the film industry that her name will be alive even after her death. Below are 10 facts about Kay Purcell that you should know.
|Birthday||December 6, 1963|
10 Facts About Kay Purcell
- Kay Purcell was an English actress who has passed away on December 23, 2020, which was confirmed by her agents.
- How did Kay Purcell die? Just before her birthday, she disclosed the fact to her fans that she has suffered from terminal liver cancer as per the sources.
- Furthermore, Kay Purcell was given a life expectancy of 2 years after being diagnosed with liver cancer.
- Similarly, Kay Purcell also suffered from breast cancer in the year 2017 and battled with it.
- Some of the movies of Kay Purcell are Tracy Beaker Returns (2010), Bernard’s Watch (1997) Messiah: The Harrowing (2005), and others.
- How old was Kay Purcell? Kay Purcell was born on December 6, 1963. She was 57 years old when she died.
- We are yet to get the information regarding Kay Purcell’s net worth details. However, we do know that she had an impressive amount of net worth being a successful actress in the film industry.
- While revealing her family details, Kay Purell’s father is Jamaican and the details about her mother are missing.
- Kay Purcell was a married lady. She was married to a Jamaican man and has 3 children together.
- She has 465 followers on Twitter and 91 followers on Instagram.