Kirsten Corley Biography
Kirsten Corley (Kirsten Katrins Corley) was born in the United States. The beauty queen is an American Model, Branding/Media Freelancer, Real Estate Agent and a former employee at Worn Creative Advertising/ Marketing Company.
He is famously known for being the fiancee of three times Grammy Awards winning American Rapper, Chancellor Jonathan Bennett a.k.a. Chance The Rapper.
Kirsten Corley Age
Corley was born on May 31, 1993, in the United States as Kirsten Katrins Corley. She is 26 years old as of 2019.
Kirsten Corley Boyfriend | Married
She is been in a relationship with her longtime boyfriend, whom they got engaged on an exceptional day that is American Independence Day in 2018. Chance proposed to her over the Fourth of July holiday in 2018. The two later married on March 9, 2019.
Kirsten Corley Daughter
The American rapper has a daughter by the name Kensli Bennett born on September 2015 whom she got from her famous boyfriend rapper Chancelor Jonathan Bennett.
Kirsten Corley Height
She stands at 1.83 m tall.
Kirsten Corley Net Worth
There is no source of her income and net worth yet, probably, it’s still under review. However, her boyfriend, Rapper has an estimated net worth of $9 million. She is living a lavish life and standards of life with her husband and daughter.
Kirsten Corley Career
Corley is an incredibly private individual. Both she and Bennett have striven to maintain their personal life and his public life as Chance the Rapper completely separate. According to reports, she has done some modeling work. In 2014, she was part of an editorial shoot, during which she wore an oversized white t-shirt and boxy maroon bomber jacket from Alexander Wang’s Autumn/Winter collection.
Kirsten Corley Quotes
- Don’t need anniversaries to see you. I see you every day. You are my daily meteor shower.
- My dad put on a tie every day because he had to. I put one on every day because I want to. It’s important you know that. Maybe I don’t run into burning buildings for a living, but to me, my work is challenging and exciting. I will not apologize for the fact that it’s hard to explain to people.
- Sometimes you just got to do the right thing. You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want.
- You deserve it. You deserve the beautiful life you’ve made. You deserve everything, Randall. My beautiful boy. My son. I haven’t had a happy life. Bad breaks. Bad choices. A life of almosts and could-haves. Some would call it sad, but I don’t. ‘Cause the two best things in my life were the person in the very beginning and the person at the very end. That’s a pretty good thing to be able to say, I think.
Kirsten Corley Writer
She is the author of the book, “But Before You Leave”
Corley Official Instagram
Here are 5 things to know about the rapper’s new fiancée Kirsten Corley!
Published: July 5, 2018, 1:27 PM EST
1. She’s engaged to Chance The Rapper. While celebrating the Fourth of July at a backyard barbecue with a bunch of family and friends, the Chicago rapper got down on one knee and asked Corley to marry him. A video obtained by The Shade Room showed the heartwarming moment, where Chance sweetly asked his partner, “ Kirsten Katrina Corley, will you make me a man and be my wife?” She happily said yes, which the “No Problem” singer also confirmed on Twitter.
2. She shares a daughter with Chance. The couple welcomed 2-year-old daughter Kensli Bennet in Sept. 2015. In the engagement video, the adorable toddler could be seen running up to her parents as her mom said “yes.” While the child’s mother is more low-key, Kensli has been living quite an exciting life thanks to her dad. Chance brought her along to meet Barack and Michelle Obama in 2017. In October of last year, she also visited the set of Black Panther and had the opportunity to meet Chadwick Boseman.
3. She and Chance began dating in 2013. The pair started dating five years ago but separated in May 2016. At the time, Corley filed court documents to declare the rapper Kensli’s father. She also asked the court to remain “sole caretaker” of their daughter and requested child support, according to the Chicago Tribune. However, the couple reconciled in Jan. 2017, and Corley withdrew her filing.
4. She’s not a big social media user. She does not have a Twitter. An Instagram account under her name does exist, but it’s set to private and cannot be verified as belonging to her. There also appears to be a Facebook registered to her, but can also not be guaranteed that it’s hers.
However, she has popped up on her fiancé’s social media accounts from time to time. On May 31, Chance posted a sweet tribute to Corley on his Instagram in honor of her birthday. “From the beginning to the end. You are my oldest and best friend,” he captioned the photo of the two of them. “You are responsible for every one of the most wonderful things in my life. I’m forever grateful that God made me find you, and even more grateful that you made me find God. Forever and ever babe. Happy Birthday.”
5. She received a shout-out in Chance’s Grammy acceptance speech. The hitmaker won the Grammy for a best new artist in 2017, and he promptly thanked his girlfriend and child while accepting the honor. “I wanna thank God for my mother and my father who’ve supported me since I was young. For Kirsten and Kensli, for all of Chicago,” he told the audience. “Independence means freedom – I do it with these folks right here. Glory be to God, I claim the victory in the name of the lord, let’s go!”