A well-known American lawyer, Kristen Clarke is the President and Executive Director of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law. It happens to be the nation’s historic civil rights organizations.
Previously, Kristen worked as Chief Civil Rights Bureau of the New York State Attorney General.
Currently, it has been widely reported that Clarke will be nominated for the position of United States Attorney General for Civil Rights under the Biden Administration.
Quick Facts: Kristen Clarke Husband Age and Wikipedia Bio: 10 Facts To Know On
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Education||Harvard University, Columbia Law School|
Soon after graduation, Kristen Clarke embarked on her judicial career working as a trial attorney. During her tenure, she worked as a federal prosecutor and worked on voting rights, hate crimes, and human trafficking cases.
Further, Clark is also the recipient of several accolades which will be discussed further in our article.
10 Facts On Kristen Clarke
- Despite her status, Kristen Clarke has kept her personal affairs discrete. Hence, we have no information as to whether or not she is married and has a husband yet.
- Meanwhile, even Kristen Clarke’s age remains obscured. Her career graph is indicative however that the lawyer could be in her late-40s.
- Since she is a famous lawyer. Wikipedia has featured Kristen Clarke’s biography on their content. Besides, IMDb also has recounted her short bio on its page.
- Who is Kristen Clarke married to? As discussed above, it is unknown if she’s wedded to anybody. Looks like she has dedicated her entire life to advocating.
- Talking about her social media, Kristen is present on Twitter where she has acquired 99.9k followers as of now. Judging by her Tweets, she is extremely active here.
- Besides, Clark is also on Instagram with just a little over 2k followers. She uses her social media platforms to express her political views.
- Speaking of her physical appearance, the lawyer has a height measuring 5 feet 4 inches approximately. Usually, Kristen sports shoulder-length hair-do.
- Clarke was born in Brooklyn, New York. Her parents had actually migrated there from Jamaica. Currently, she resides in Washington, D.C.
- After earning her bachelor’s degree from Harvard University, she attended Columbia Law School from where she completed her Juris Doctor in 2000.
- Clarke is the recipient of the New York Law Journal’s 2015 Rising Stars; the 2012 Network Journal’s Top 40 Under 40, and the 2010 Paul Robeson Distinguished Alumni Award from Columbia Law School.