Landon “The Lone Wolf” Quiñones (5-1-1) is a Pro MMA Fighter out of Sunrise, Florida. The amateur MMA fighter has been making a name for himself in the industry devouring through his opponents.
|Birthday||November 21, 1995|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
Landon may be currently an amateur fighter in the MMA business but, he has grabbed the attention of many other top-level coaches. According to superiors, he has a very unpredictable move-set which makes him an extremely fierce opponent.
10 Facts on Landon Quinones
- Landon Quinones was born to an American family on November 21, 1995, in Florida. He is currently 24 years of age, soon to turn 25 in November 2020.
- Landon is currently affiliated with Stanford MMA gym, which is also his official coaching and support team. The institution is situated in Florida.
- The MMA athlete is still on an amateur level and does not have a Wiki bio. However, we can look at his profile and stats on Tapology.
- According to his profile, Landon has a total reach of 183 cm with his advantageous height of 5 feet 10 inches.
- Landon Quinones also has a lean semi-shredded body having a net weight of 154 lbs. Due to his lean body, his pace is one of his distinguishable qualities.
- Is Landon Quinones Married? No, he is not known to be married, but he does have a girlfriend who can be seen on his social media. However, Landon is yet to officially introduce his girlfriend to his fans and media.
- So far, this fierce MMA fighter has not disclosed any of his career earnings. There isn’t a published estimation of his net worth either.
- According to his weight class, Landon fights under the nickname of The Lone Wolf in the Lightweight division.
- Landon is available on Instagram @lonewolf__145. He does not have a big social media presence but he does have a pretty supportive fanbase.
- We can also find his social media account on Twitter @Lado1121 where he updates his status.