Leonidas Gulaptis is an actor who is well-known for his amazing talent and acting skills. Some of the most popular shows he has appeared in are Gala Godfrey, My Fiancee, Changing Tides, The Dentist, etc. Along with all these shows, this talented actor has made appearances in almost 17 different big shows which include short movies, movies, and television series.
|Profession||Actor, Writer, Producer, Director|
|Net Worth||$14 million|
It was the year 2009 when he made his acting debut in a television movie named The Diplomat where he played the role of a uniformed policeman. However, he was not credited in this movie which really made him sad. However, that same year, he was credited in the television series named Underbelly where he played the role of Collingwood Barman.
10 Facts on Leonidas Gulaptis:
- Leonidas Gulaptis loves to spend his time on Instagram and if you wish to follow him, his username there is @leogulaptis. He has gained a total number of 6.1 thousand followers.
- According to Net Worth Post, his estimated net worth in 2020 is approximately $14 million.
- Currently, we have no idea if Leonidas Gulaptis has a girlfriend or not but the research is still on and we will get back to this soon.
- Apart from just Instagram, we can also find him on Twitter where he has managed to gain nearly 215 followers in total.
- From his official IMDb account, we have found out that Leonidas Gulaptis stands at a height of 6 feet and 1 inch.
- Also, he is popular as a writer, producer, and director as he worked in the shows My Fiancée and The Dentist.
- Although we are not confirmed about Leonidas Gulaptis’s age, we can say that he is currently in his thirties.
- Currently, we are unknown about his weight and other body measurements too.
- Since Leonidas Gulaptis’s information is still not updated on Wikipedia, these 10 facts are the only source of information you will be able to find regarding him.
- Moving on to his family life, he has still not shared anything about his parents and siblings in front of the general public.