Lil Mouse is an American musical artist known for his songs and lyrics. Also, he is a social media influencer. He was just 14-years-old when he released his first album, Michael Mouse Myers, and it has 13 songs. Later on, he released another album EP titled Michael Mouse Myers 2 in 2018.
Moreover, Lil Mouse is a budding musical artist who is mostly known for his songs such as Get smoked, 100 bars, Kill time, Back and forth, Wit my team, and many more. He usually promotes his song on YouTube along with Soundcloud and Deezer. His YouTube channel Lil Mouse has 125 subscribers.
If you’re curious to know more about his career and personal life, then read this article till the end.
Quick Facts: Lil Mouse
|Birthday||June 7, 1999|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
10 Facts On Lil Mouse
- Lil Mouse was born on June 7, 1999, and he is 21 years by age.
- A talented rapper Lil Mouse has a Twitter joined in January 2012. So far, he has 120.8k devotees.
- Lil Mouse’s real name or birth name is Mouse Myers. However, people prefer to call him by his stage name rather than his real name.
- Lil Mouse’s name is still not listed on the radar of Wikipedia. It’s all about time; who knows his name may appear on the wiki page.
- According to Mddailyrecord, Lil Mouse’s net worth is said to be around $500 thousand. Likewise, his annual salary is still under assessment.
- Moving on to his physique, Myers’s height is 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m) tall, and his body weight is 45 kg.
- He was born and raised in Chicago, the US, so his nationality is American. Besides that, he has a mixed ethnicity of Afro-American descent.
- The young rapper Lil Mouse has an official Instagram page under the name @tdgmouse with 84.3k followers.
- His Facebook page has 36 thousand likes and followers as of now.
- Lil Mouse has a caring and loving family. Probably, he is the only child in his family.