Louise Milligan is a well-known investigative reporter who works for ABC TV program Four Corners.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
Furthermore, Louise Milligan was quite interested in journalism from an early age of her life. She is a former High Court correspondent for The Australian Newspaper. Louise covered the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse. She is a multitalented journalist as well as a law student also.
As we all know, she is the author of Cardinal: The Rise and Fall of George Pell. In 2007 she was awarded the Walkley Book Award and shortlisted for the Australian Book Industry Awards. Louise Milligan won the Civic Choice Award for the Melbourne Prize for Literature. She is a well-educated person.
Received the @ReadingsBooks Summer Reading Guide and delighted to see my book Witness (@HachetteAus) recommended as “bracing and essential” and written with “forensic, compassionate clarity”. Thanks again, lovely Readings people and lovely readers. ?❤️ pic.twitter.com/l7IJ5ZakFz
— Louise Milligan (@Milliganreports) November 18, 2020
10 Facts On Louise Milligan
- Louise Milligan was born and grew up in Dublin Ireland. She has not disclosed her date of birth yet. As of now, her age is around 40-45 years old.
- The popular journalist measures 5 feet and 5 inches tall and has a great physique.
- She is a famous reporter who is not available on the Wikipedia platform. We believe that she will arrive on Wikipedia very soon.
- When it comes to personal life, she is more secretive about her family and parents.
- Similarly, she is more popular in her Twitter account with over 49k fan followers and many more on her Instagram.
- Well, journalism is her passion, and her dedication to work make her successful in her career. She believes in hardworking.
- As well know that her earning is good but she has not revealed her exact salary.
- Louise Milligan holds an Irish nationality.
- Moreover, she is an inspiration to a new generation who are planning their future in journalism.
- She has not spoken any information about her married life. Louise has not mentioned any details about her husband. She keeps her personal life away from professional life.