Luke Murray is a professional basketball coach from America. Luke is currently an Assistant Men’s Basketball coach for the University of Louisville. Luke has coached several teams including Rhode Island, Towson, Arizona, Xavier, and Wagner.
The coach also has also some experience working in the Film industry as his father was a renowned actor/comedian who had connections in the industry. He acted in movies like Naked Frailties (1998) and The Lost World (2001) but has not been active ever since. You can learn more about his acting career by visiting his IMDb profile.
10 Facts On Luke Murray
- Luke Murray was born in 1985 in the United States of America, He is 35 years old as of 2020. Luke has not shared any information regarding his place of birth or the day he celebrates his birthday.
- The coach has average height and body proportions. His exact measure meant has not been available yet.
- He grew up with 5 siblings they are Cal Murray, Homer Murray, Cooper Murray, Lincoln Murray, and Jackson Murray.
- Bill Murray and Margaret Kelly are his parents. He is the Ex stepson of popular actress Jennifer Butler.
- Luke is currently happily married with Kara Cassidy, they live together in Louisville, KY. The couple got married in 2015 and have been together ever since.
- The couple recently gave birth to their first child, a son, his name is Luke Jr. He was born in 2017.
- Luke’s Net worth has not been publicly shared yet and information about his salary is still under review.
- His nationality is American and he belongs to Clan Murray.
- He got his graduate degree in Educational Psychology from the University of Arizona.
- The coach has kept his Instagram account privet, he has 2,151 followers. His Twitter account 14.9k followers and he regularly shares basketball-related stuff with his followers.