Maria Dizzia is an American actress best known for her performance In the Next Room. She was also nominated for the 2010 Tony Award for the Best Performance by the Featured actress.
She is also featured in the HBO series The Undoing. She is playing the role of Daine Porter. She is one of the well-known actresses in the industry. Know her more from the details below.
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||53 kg (117 lbs)|
|Parents||Lorraine and John Paul Dizzia|
|Education||Master’s in Fine Arts|
Interesting facts about actress Maria Dizzia
- Maria is 45 years old as of 2020. She was born in the year 1974. And her birthday is on the 29th day of December according to her Wikipedia information.
- She was born to her mother Lorraine and her father John Paul Dizzia. She was born and raised in Cranford, New Jersy. She has one sister. The details about her are not available. However, we know that she is a lawyer.
- Maria did her bachelor’s at the Cornell University. After her bachelor’s, she joined the University of California, San Diego, and did Masters in Fine Arts.
- Dizzia started her career as an actor from the Sarah Ruhl play Eurydice playing the role of Eurydice in 2007. She also did the Sarah Ruhl play In the Next Room. She was nominated in Tony Awards for Featured Actress for her brilliant performance in that play.
- She is married to her husband Will Eno. He is a playwright. The couple has one child together.
- She stands with a height of about 5 ft and 6 in (1.68 m). And her weight is 53 kg (117 lbs). The details about her other body measurements are not available.
- She has not shared the details about her net worth and earnings. But she definitely has quite a good fortune. And that’s for sure.
- Her recent work is that she is playing the role of Daine Porter in the HBO series The Undoing.